Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Have knowledge about the rules of the liquidation process, working directly with customs on the liquidation.
- Prepare the documents corresponding with the customs.
- Make all export documents to services for declaring to customs, track contracts with foreign customers via mail, and send documents of export shipments to customers for payment.
- Monitor payment vouchers of customers.
- Specialize in making and sending sample shipments to customers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Understand the actual production norm of export products
Understand the Code of raw materials and products
Knowledge of Regulations on the declaration of material and product codes
Knowledge of Principles of making detailed accounting books and reporting on the use of imported raw materials and exported goods
Understand the liquidation requirements in accordance with applicable regulations and understand the nature of those requirements.
Having Accounting thinking in keeping track of Input-Output-Stock and making Liquidation report: Understand the accounts and accounting principles.
Ability to link data of related departments in the company: Logistics, Production, warehouse, QC, Scrap….
Ability to make a scientific and clear report.
Ability to present clear tables and data.