What We Can Offer
• Prepare and order educational aids and materials
• Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
• Keep updated about recruiting demand and plan recruitment
• Manage Job Advertisement on career websites, social media to attract candidates.
• Keep close relationship with University, Career Service in city.
• Manage existing candidate database to exploit for future positions.
• Work with University for internship position.
2. 1 year working experience related to Training and Recruitment (Preferred)
3. Good MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
4. Fluent English
1. Attractive and competitive salary and bonus
2. Annual Salary Review
3. Bonus in the end of year by performance working and time working
4. Good chance to study and develop career path stably
5. Clear policy and regulation: Health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance…
6. Free shift meals for employee at factory
7. Allowances follow by regulation
8. Professional, dynamic working environment