Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Propose the solution and conduct legal proceeding with competent authorities.
- Represent the Company to negotiate and work with customers and other relevant organizations and individuals to recover debts.
- Represent the Company to work with competent authorities (such as police, courts, judgment enforcement agency...) related to the approved debt recovery solution.
- Advise and resolve arising legal issues related to the debt collection.
- Report performance results to Line Manager periodically and upon request.
- Contribute ideas to develop, update and complete internal regulations related to debt recovery, in accordance with the provisions of law.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated from University with Law major.
- Lawyer Practicing License is preferred.
At least 02 years of experience in the field of debt collection litigation.
c. Individual Characteristics:
- Honest, careful, high sense of responsibility.
- Good critical thinking.
- Confident and fluent communication skills.
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Basic communication in English.
- Proficiency in office computer applications.