Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- VinUniversity (VinUni: https://vinuni.edu.vn/) is the first private, not-for-profit Vietnamese university established based on international standards. The university integrates the models of excellent international universities with the unique cultural and economic characteristics of Vietnam, to make a breakthrough in Vietnamese higher education and to become a world-class university.
- VinUni has strategic collaborations with the world’s leading universities, including Cornell University and the University of Pennsylvania. These universities have become close advisors and crucial enablers in establishing the three colleges at VinUni: College of Business and Management, College of Engineering and Computer Science, and College of Health Sciences. Every aspect of the University: its curricula, research, faculty, student body, facilities, and campus life, is being developed to meet the highest standards set by the world’s leading accrediting and ranking organizations, such as ABET, AACSB, Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) and Times Higher Education (THE).
- VinUni’s founding benefactor Vingroup is one of the biggest private conglomerates in Asia with the largest market capitalization value in Vietnam. As a multisector corporation, Vingroup focuses on three main areas: Technology; Industrials; and Property Services. VinUni is proud to be a part of the Vingroup ecosystem, giving its students opportunities to connect with several high quality research institutes (such as VinAI, VinBrain, and Vin BigData), pioneering industrial enterprises (such as VinSmart and VinFast), and leading Vietnamese companies (such as Vinpearl, Vincom Retail, Vinmec, and Vinhomes).
- Collaborate with faculty and teaching assistants to design, develop, and enhance courses and learning activities (typically housed within the Canvas Learning Management System).
- Create engaging and interactive learning materials, including multimedia content, to enhance the learning experience.
- Provide guidance, support, and troubleshooting to faculty and teaching assistants in active learning and online course design, incorporating best practices in pedagogy and technology.
- Ensure learning materials are student-centered, engaging, meet university standards, copyright and accessibility requirements, and universal design guidelines.
- Assist in the integration of educational technology tools and resources into the curriculum.
- Support the management of educational technology facilities and equipment on campus.
- Coordinate and manage instructional design projects to create multimedia content like videos, e-learning objects, and others.
- Conduct training sessions and workshops for faculty and teaching assistants on topics related to educational technology, e-learning, and other innovations in teaching and learning.
- Curate and create engaging, relevant, and high-quality resources to support academic staff’s professional development.
- Conduct course quality reviews, lead peer feedback sessions, conduct individual coaching sessions with faculty and teaching assistants to provide recommendations for course improvement and promote good practices of teaching and learning with technology.
- Stay updated on emerging trends and technologies in education and instructional design.
- Build professional networks and leverage global networks to continuously improve teaching approaches, utilize best practices, and build a leadership presence in pedagogy.
- The salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A minimum of three years’ experience in instructional design, ideally in a higher education environment.
- Master’s degree in instructional design, education, or technology-related field is preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have an advanced degree or certificate in an area related to Instructional Design, Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Technology, or related field. Significant relevant experience may be considered in lieu of advanced degree, but a BA/BS is required at minimum.
- Demonstrated experience in instructional design and multimedia production (some combination of graphic design, video and multimedia production, accessible and inclusive design, web development, user experience design, etc.)
- Extensive familiarity with the Canvas Learning Management System or similar platforms.
- Experience in integrating technology into the teaching/learning process to meet learning objectives.
- Advanced knowledge in instructional design principles, adult learning theory and learning methodologies, and accessibility.
- Experience working in a university setting and collaborating with faculty is a strong asset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for liaising with faculty, teaching assistants, and other university stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively in a small start-up university environment and adapt to evolving needs.
- Knowledge of current copyright and intellectual property concepts in an academic environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.