What We Can Offer
- Review the credit files to make sure that they have proper credit information, including financial statements, source of repayments, collateral, the market value, and the value and the valuation method, evaluation and depreciation method, etc.
- Review the note and disbursement instructions prior to funding the loan.
- Manage all assigned loans which entail: review all financial statements, obtaining the documents as dictated by the Loan Policy and the loan agreement, visit the borrower's place of business, review all correspondence received from the borrower.
- Be alert to other information sources that may provide information that suggests either potential problems or opportunities for additional business.
- Diligently attempt to collect all past-due loans.
- Immediately report to GM, Credit Planning Department all loans that appear to have deteriorated sufficiently to be included on the early warning list.
- Other assignments assigned by GM/DGM.
- At least 2 years experience in credit/loan and trade finance.
- Having an Intensive understanding of banking products especially loan and trade finance.
- Good knowledge of bank Risk management and asset-liability management.
- Strong database management and utilization ability.
- Work under high pressure.
- Fluent English.