Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Prepare Local Regulatory reporting including daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to State bank of Vietnam, Deposit Insurance and National Financial Supervisory Commission under local accounting standard and State bank regulation
- Be able to solve routine operational problems and prepare the answer for simple enquiries from local regulators and authorities. Update changes on and compliance with Group Reporting Standard (IAS, IFRS) and local banking regulations regularly.
- Participate in system enhancement to adapt with regulation changes / Local Regulatory Reporting related projects
- Work independently and co-operatively with Control team, Group reporting team, and other department to give the appropriate ways/ solutions to solve problems
- Study / analyze local accounting and reporting requirements. Implement local GAAPs in financial reporting
- Assist Financial Reporting Manager in handling internal and external audits (PwC / SBV / DIV / Tax audits)
- Backup for Other Financial Reporting Officers when required and perform ad-hoc requirements as assigned.
- Remaining compliant with and ensures awareness of Audit and Group requirements and other internal guidelines
- Timely implementing internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor Degree
- 3-5 year experience in finance – banking
- Financial accounting and audit knowledge
- Good Microsoft Office software, SQL, Python
- Quick adaptive with new system, and be able to handle multiple reports
- Good at English (especially in reading & writing skills).