What We Can Offer
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence aligned with Company’s Code of Conduct
• Planning & Directing Sales Team, Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives with given sales targets as well as fulfilling own targets.
• To establish and maintain a close co-operation with local colleagues, partners and oversea colleagues to ensure the highest service level meeting up the customer’s satisfaction and achievement of sales targets/objectives.
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Make sure internal reporting follow deadlines, do annual assessment with your team.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
• We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Excellent English in written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of MS office.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
• Experience in customer relationship management
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• Experience in Freight Forwarding & Logistic Market as well as good research and market knowledge
• Good in problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Independent & decision making
• Location: Logwin HCM office, 193 Dinh Tien Hoang, Da Kao ward, District 1, HCM city
• Working Hours: full time
• Salary: negotiable and depends on the skills/working experience