What We Can Offer
• Estimates, prepares, and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all civil works prior to execution.
• Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Project Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
• Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
• Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the civil work groups at site.
Plans the execution of all civil related works and coordinates the works to electrical and mechanical groups.
Monitors the actual physical works at site.
• Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
Assigns targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all civil groups at site.
Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
• Supports the Project Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the civil groups at site.
Ensures that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
• Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.
• Directly responsible for the safety of all civil groups’ personnel of the project by ensuring that the project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards.
• At least 3 years’ experience in the similar position
• Fluent in English spoken and written
• Computer literate l MS office
• Good Communication skill and good at Teamwork
• Vietnamese nationality
• Able to travel