What We Can Offer
This position manages and lead Vietnam Logistics sub-team under Vietnam Operation team. Its main duties include providing Logistics solutions and optimized process in support of the company’s business strategy and global logistics activities, also vendor management and vendor evaluation in logistics portion. Its administration and people management responsibilities include team member performance evaluation and career growth coaching as the team spirit and teamwork.
Person in this position must be a good doer under pressure and stay informed issues that may occur in numerous supplier factories. Must make sure that all issues and decisions are clearly communicated to appropriate personnel as quickly as possible and main goals are:
1. On-time delivery ownership by connection with Operation team until FOB port as the whole value chain concept to meet on time deliver for the handled customers and factory.
2. Professional and mentorship communication with report line and team, keep accountability of the job and task handing for all methods of response.
3. Professional and responsible for all files, documents, data and reports accuracy.
4. Coach factory logistics window on site management for PO and shipping documents to ensure on time providing and delivery.
5. Play role model and collaborate with worldwide Operation team and local Vietnam Operation and cross functional team to complete the task.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITY SCOPE FOR OPERATION MANAGER:
A. Logistics and Vendor Fulfillment Management
1. Familiar with updated customers shipping requirement and process, with knowledge coach team in shipping arrangement for distributed customers.
2. Monitor vendor booking and 3PL/ 4PL documents providing and accuracy supervision.
3. Anticipate any potential issues of local vessel communication, trucking, customs, or routine issue. and solve it in advance or escalate to leadership team to ensure the on-time shipment.
4. Develop & review Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) of the Logistics team, build up vendor on board training to ensure factory aligned logistics execution and it is in line with the updated business
B. System Operation
1. Participate and managing team’s NAV system activity completion on time and regular packing and invoice document collaborating with China Logistics team to ensure month end system Address: 12F, Taiwanese Trade Association Building, De Zheng Road, Change An Town, Dongguan City Twin-Star Position Description v.2020 Feb. transaction without any issue for targeted revenue achievement.
2. Responsible and monito key user of customer booking system activity and company assigned forwarder communication and system operation proceeding smoothly
1. Manage and cooperate with warehousing owner and service provider for daily shipment, components and goods moving between factory and local warehouse.
2. Solve the warehousing daily issue including 3/4 PL, warehouse side as well as team members for necessary on-site warehouse review and support to ensure protect company benefit and achieve business/logistics goal.
D. Analysis & Reporting
1. Preview and analysis service from local courier companies, shipping companies and provide cost-saving proposal for leadership review and approval.
2. Review local transportation cost including container-combining as well as the proposal of cost saving and report to leadership.
3. Conducts and drives other special logistics projects and tasks as directed by the leadership team.
4. Regular review and evaluate the on-going logistics project and program, ensure the project and program achieved with targeted business result
E. Team Management
1. Ensure well-defined directions to be in place aligned with Operation management for each Logistics team member, in line with and supporting the company strategy and leadership team’s expectations
2. Maintain regular 1 on 1 with Logistics team member.
3. Administrative management like team member attendance and leave record, travel plan overseeing, factory job allocation etc. aligned and based on company and manager’s strategy.
4. As the role model to truly living and teach out Tinw Star value
- Experience with trading company and familiar with U.S. company culture and value, preferably in a furniture company.
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiating skills.
- Experience in team management and developing staffs.
- English language proficiency required, Mandarin is preferred
- Good computer Microsoft, Excel, Word skill. Heavy Multitasking Environment (Flexibility & Team Building Skills Essential).