What We Can Offer
• Take charge of customs clearance procedures for import-export.
• Execute logistics plan to deliver products and package to customer on schedule.
• Prepare internal documents to arrange daily delivery.
• Update and manage inventories in product warehouse.
• Maintain optimal stock levels at minimum cost.
• Control the monthly/annual logistics cost and report for superior.
• Managing incoming and outgoing invoices.
• Contact customs/ forwarders/customers to get the strong support from them in import - export.
• Make the payment of service cost for customers (forwarders, shipping lines etc.)
• Comply with labor safety process and company regulations.
• Contribute kaizen ideas.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Workplace: No. 33 VSIP II-A, Street No. 32, Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park II-A, Tan Binh Commune, Bac Tan Uyen District, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam
• Language: Business English.
• Be proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel).
• Have at least 05 year of experience in logistics field.
• Have good analytical, strategic thinking, time management skills
• Be capable of handling multi-tasks, prioritizing and working with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Be capable of working well with management and staff at all levels.
• Can commute by motorbike to work.
• 100% of salary in probation time
• 13th salary, performance bonus.
• 24/24 insurance package, annual heath check-up; allowance for petrol and attendance.
• Company trip, Year-end party.
• Many interesting domestic/overseas training courses from Panasonic Group