Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
To co-ordinate the procurement and purchasing of material and products for the company and maintain business relationships with suppliers, check and manage the inventories standards.
- Purchase goods as required in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain accurate dates on all orders
- Liaise with suppliers to build relationships, ensure the best pricing and source alternative suppliers as required.
- Maintain information in all relevant systems; ensure it is up to date and accurate.
- Ensure inventory is well managed by assisting with cycle counts and stock-takes.
- Work with Line Manager and co-workers to ensure the most economical methods of transport are used for importation.
- Liaise with the Accounts and Production teams to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Other related tasks as required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- An eye for detail and the ability to maintain a very high level of accuracy.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in both verbal and written English.
- Good organisational skills to prioritising tasks and meet deadlines.
- An experienced team player who meets and exceeds team goals.
- Self-motivated, positive and willing to learn and adapt to market changes
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and uphold the integrity of the company.
* Salary: 15-20 million/month