Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Manage, co-ordinate and participate in the daily shipping/logistics activities.
• Manage, plan and organize daily shipping/logistics activities and sure shipment shipped as per schedule.
• Analyze cost, productivity and performance of the shipping/logistics department.
• Manage and implement a good system for tracking all import and export shipment.
• Improve and feedback area of weakness.
• Liaise with various department in achieving plans and targets.
• Liaise with customs to establish good rapport so that company’s public image can be enhanced.
• Analyze the freight forwarder and transporter performance to ensure company requirements are met.
• Analyze the operation cost and conduct costing program and evaluate all quotation presented.
• Verify all shipping documents and Customs reports.
• Submission of shipping/logistics performance reports to Inventory Control Manager or Materials Manager.
• Attend to all matters pertaining to custom, shipping and logistic issues.
• Perform other duties assigned by Assistant Inventory Control Manager or Materials Manager.
• Comply with all internal procedure and customs regulation.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Process Change Management
• Cost Analysis Mindset
• Computer Application
• Demonstrate integrity and enthusiasm in striving for excellence.
• Ability to work overtime travel as needed
• Ability to multitasks and effectively prioritizes workloads
• Ability to work with Challenging deadline and frequently changing privileges environments
• 1-3 years of related experience on logistics and custom related jobs
• Degree or above, preferable to have shipping / warehouse related management experiences