Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Review artwork, follow up with Sales Support and coordinate with Warehouse for Product testing requests
- Handle daily tasks related to shipment progress, follow the parcel lists from supplier, and submit required documents in order to clear and release shipments on time
- Work with Australia Post to solve all queries from clients/other teams regarding delivery issues (missing parcel, lost in transit, damaged parcel, etc)
- Monitor lodgement process with supplier/Australia Post for all shipments to ensure the lodgement time within SLA and update to internal system
- Support Vietnam/Australia warehouse and coordinate with IT team to solve all issues related to unmanifest parcels, missing check out/manifest, label duplication, etc.,
- Provide freight quotation to other teams
- Validate invoices from suppliers/freight providers and work with Finance to allocate the cost to the system habitually
- Arrange bookings for shipments via couriers; Handle courier requests inbound/outbound of Australia by courier provider, sample shipments from Vietnam to Hongkong/Australia
- Coordinate with forwarders for all shipments of Sports/Motorsport from Vietnam/China/India to Australia/New Zealand, keep WIP & internal system up to date
- Other ad-hoc tasks
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- From 2 - 3 year experience in Logistics/Supply chain related position
- Communicate effectively in English verbally and in writing
- Have skills in planning time management, organizational, multi-tasking skills & basic skills
- Be a strong team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Familiar with internal system framework.
* What do you get?
- International working environment with young and friendly colleagues;
- Great chance to develop your skills and competences, approach new knowledge with inner training, on board training;
- Good working condition and benefits.
- Working place: 3rd floor, Standard Factory D, Lot Va.04b located on Road 24 & 17, Industrial Park within Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7
- Working time : 7:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday