What We Can Offer
- Manage all activities in logistics department: customs formalities, cargo delivery.
- Update new regulations of port, airport, customs and other authorities on import-export field.
- Support & advice customers to lead to optimal solutions; shoot troubles & arisen problems.
- Update best cost & expense for customs clearance
- Build-up the keen relationship with the relative parties to facilitate the developed customs clearance system.
- Provide the effective/efficient recommendation to the management to be more competitiveness with improved clearance processing and system
- Make report to General Manager & Director weekly
- At least 3 years related working experience of related role at management level in Logistics industry.
- Relevant (functionally specific) job knowledge and experience, including ocean freight & air freight & customs clearance, both import and export
- Mature and pleasant personality and highly motivated, independent and resourceful, and results oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and have good team work spirit.
** Work hours
- From Monday (8:00 a.m to 17:00 p.m) to Saturday (8:00 a.m to 12:00 a.m)
- Attractive salary 16 million ~ million/ month and high career promotion opportunity
- Social insurance fee will be paid by Gross Salary
- Review salary every end of year
- To be entitled to health insurance, personal leave, annual leave, bonuses and allowances ... to comply with the labor law of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam issued.
- To create conditions for development and promotion.