Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
II. Reports to: Director
III. General Purpose: Manage logistics processes for the company in line with government regulations and company policies. Includes international and local shipping arrangement, importation procedures.
IV. Essential Duties:
o Adhere to all company standard operating procedures and Poggenpohl brand standards
o Maintain high standards of etiquette and behavior and ensure the same standards for all staff in the department.
o Support other departments as needed.
• Account Management & Logistics
o Maintain current knowledge of Vietnam importation and customs procedures, taxes and relevant laws.
o Keep an updated database of all shipments at various stages of delivery.
o Prepare documentation to support efficient and timely European export and importation in Vietnam.
o Work with Vietnam customs and logistics companies to implement work.
o Oversee related government and government agency procedures for importation such as Quatest, etc.
o Work closely with company accountant and order staff on logistical transactions and related works.
o Making payment request of logistics cost, and customs compliance
o Achieve department goals and KPI.
o Ensure timely submission of required reports.
o Ensure timely submission of required external reports for customs authorities and related purposes.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University / technical degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years technical experience in luxury furniture retail / design / Real estate company
- Maintain understanding and networks, trends in real estate industry
V. Education/Experience: Bachelor’s or higher degree in economics, foreign trading. Minimum 3-5 years experiences working in logistics role.
VI. Language Skills: General speaking, reading, writing fluency in Vietnamese. Capability with English preferred.
VII. Mathematical Skills: Will be required: to calculate figures and statistical inference; to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations; to draft financial models of moderate complexity.
VIII. Reasoning Ability: Will be required: to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations arising in the company including client negotiations.
IX. Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Highly professional appearance and personal presentation.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
• Ability to work proficiently to meet deadlines.
X. Salary and Benefits:
• Gross monthly salary package equivalent to (As negotiated)
• Annual bonus scheme based on fulfillment of department goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)