Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Work closely with vendors (manufacturers) to optimize their operation.
• Run and manage the operation and staff of logistics in all aspects to optimize efficiency and cost effectiveness.
• Regularly visit factories to identify improvement opportunity to optimize their operation efficiency and to meet overseas buyers’ audit requirements and also trade compliance.
• Direct departmental resources to fulfill daily operation effectively and efficiently;
• Optimize local Spin Master operation to pursue higher efficiency and accuracy;
• Drive Logistics staff to deliver departmental mission, KPIs or targets set forth;
• Compile and periodically refresh SOP or SI; Propose changes for improvement;
• Assist Corporate Logistics and Regional Logistics Manager to manage the performance (KPIs) and relationship with all 3PL service providers;
• Establish and maintain good relationship with service vendors, factories, internal and external customers to build rapport;
• Oversee system data integrity and timeliness in Logistics aspect (i.e. SAP and BI report) and shot problem in time;
• Track and trace all approved process improvement projects to testify and report their effectiveness;
• Support global logistics initiatives;
• Guide staff to closely monitor and to boost OTD performance at each origin site;
• Build team morale and develop staff continuously;
• Review and assess logistics analysis reports regarding shipment forecast, container utilization and vendor performance;
• Report preparation as required;
• Ad-hoc assignment that may be awarded by superior.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University graduate in Logistics or Supply Chain management;
• 8-10 years' relevant factory and shipping experience preferably in Hard Toys / Contract Electronic / FMCG industry, with minimum 2 years’ experience in managerial level;
• Proven experience in daily factory logistics operation and customers’ factory audits (e.g. COC, GSV, WCA, QAKE, Target, Wal-mart, Disney);
• Good connection with truckers, public warehouses, forwarders & carriers in Vietnam an asset;
• Good knowledge in the import and export customs formality of Vietnam an asset;
• Possess market intelligence in logistics field (Vietnam and/or overseas) an asset;
• Well versed in factory material and shipping operation ;
• Well versed in annual factory audit conducted by overseas buyers ;
• Familiar with local export practices of forwarders & carriers;
• Possess high degree of management, delegation, leadership and organizational skills;
• Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese, fluent spoken Mandarin preferred;
• Logical, open-minded, self-motivated, responsible, independent, easy-going to hand around with people of different level, presentable;
• Good computer knowledge;
• Experience in SAP R/3 system or ERP system required.
• Factory logistics lead for years who is well versed in material control, inward/outward logistics and external customer audit requirements.
• Minimum 5 years managerial position in a sizeable factory of said capacity.
• Candidates working in IM (injection-mold) plant highly preferable;
• Candidates form cities other than Haiphong will also be considered and relocation assistance will be provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only in consideration for relevant/similar post(s) within Spin Master.
While we appreciate your interest in Spin Master, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.