What We Can Offer
Working Location: Indochina Plaza Ha Noi - 241 Xuan Thuy Cau Giay
Working Hours: 8.00 - 17. 30, Monday - Friday
• Coordinate and monitor all import-export operations of Hanoi till the goods are delivered to site/warehouse.
• Monitoring shipments, costs, tax, timelines
• Handle paperwork and coordinate with FIN to follow up payment with forwarders, oversea suppliers, tax…
• Record document in file
• Report related Customs
• University graduate.
• Min 02 year experiences in logistics.
• Good knowledge on custom clearance & related regulations.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
D. Remuneration Package
• 08 Month contract to support maternity leave. Early start by Feb 2021.
• Competitive Base Salary & Allowances
• Full contribution of Social Insurance / Health Insurance / Unemployment Insurance on actual income
• PVI Healthcare for employee & dependent (for management position only)
• 13rd month salary, Competitive Incentive / Bonus Scheme
• Multi-national working environment with lots of engagement activities & career advancement opportunity worldwide