Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Department: Logistics
Summary of the role: Work closely with head office, shippers, clients, service providers (banks, shipping lines, warehouses, forwarders, and local agents, brokers) to ensure the execution of shipments/deliveries from origin (anywhere in the world) to destination.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
It is included but not limited to:
• Work with the trader for any commercial issues;
• Send shipping instructions to shippers (suppliers).
• Do booking with shipping lines (if any)
• Process shipping documents and payment to shippers.
• Liaise closely with final clients to deliver the best services.
• Check all service invoices to approve the costs.
• Do stock check for warehouses on monthly basic.
• Coordinate the inventory of stocks and report to banks in Europe
• Maintain an effective and updated filing system of contracts, orders, shipment, internal and external reports.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University graduate (Major in Foreign Trade is a plus).
• At least two years working experience is compulsory
• Experience in logistics is a plus
• Good sense of organization, self-discipline, customer orientation
• Expertise in Microsoft Office, advance excel is a plus
• Good sense of organization.
• Customer orientation.
• Team player
• Good interpersonal relationship.
• Proven skills in problem solving and communication in English, Mandarin and French (a plus).
Key results expected
• Original shipping documents are dispatched on time.
• Shipping instructions, shipping advices, Weight claim, insurance certificates, in stored sales invoices are sent on time.
• Service invoices are checked on time and correctly.
• All debit notes (to shippers/clients) are collected on time.
• All stock reports from warehouses are checked on time and properly.
• All outstanding invoices are followed up properly with clients. DN for interests issued and collected.