Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Ensure supply of Raw materials, packaging materials for production as per plan by managing 3PL inbound operating activities follow Internal control standards & other SOPs.
- Ensure proper FG warehousing & delivery plan.
- Execute accurately primary transfer of Materials and FGs planned by Supply Planning nationwide.
- Executing the destruction of business waste (obsolete RM/PM, slow moving FGs, etc.)
2. Lead 3PL activities to comply with SPVB standards & policies:
- Keeping FGs/RM/PM in good & safe condition. Solve problem for any damage & loss.
- Export finished products according to FIFO / FEFO, ensuring timely and accurate retrieval of goods information.
- Proper warehouse arrangement, ensuring the efficiency of using warehouse space to meet assigned targets.
- Collaborate with related departments, customers and 3PLs to solve related problems, improve 3PL support, improve service quality.
- Report on the performance of 3PL and incidents to the direct management & Nationwide Logistics team.
3. Spare part warehouse management:
- Provide warehousing service for spare part (the compliance in the input, output and physical stock of spare part warehouse as Internal control standards & other SOPs).
4. Cost control & optimization
- Control and ensure accuracy of 3PL service payment.
- Collaborate with Nationwide Logistics team to perform project or best practices to optimize cost of Delivery and Warehouse operations in effective way then make saving as defined in AOP.
5. Capability & compliance
- Ensure I2C compliance by 3PL.
- Conduct GCS self-test audit activities.
- Lead quarterly physical stock count.
- Develop team members by providing coaching and complying performance management process.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management, inventory & transportation management
- Working knowledge of ERP system – SAP
- Effective communication, negotiation, problem solving
- Effective collaboration with cross functions among Plant, Finance, Logistics Nationwide & Sales
- Intermediate level of English
- Strong proficiency using computer-based applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)