Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Check all the export shipping documents (Invoice, Packing List, BL, Heath Certificate, Catch Certificate, Organic Certificate, EUR1 form,…)
- Communicate with our suppliers and Hamburg office to confirm the documents.
- Co-ordinate with all the relevant parties to solve the related problems.
- Build and maintain business relationship with vessel carriers, forwarders.
- Negotiate the seafreight to get best rate in the market.
- Manage and arrange vessel booking with the forwarders.
- Regular market update by attending the meetings and conferences.
- Follow up the contracts closely to ensure all the shipments are on schedule.
- Send/receive mails and samples from/to local factories/ headquarters via courier/UPS.
- Make quarterly and yearly purchase / shipment reports.
- Set up our company’s events/parties.
- Be a back-up position for Admin Executive.
- Other tasks assigned by the company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Detail oriented and honest candidate is preferred.
- Minimum 2 year experience in import – export, logistics, forwarder company.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proficiency in English and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Long term commitment.
- Working location: Thao Dien Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- 5 working days per week.
- Laptop and phone allowance.
- Training program.
- Attractive salary.
- 12 days of annual leave.
- Annual health check.
- Good opportunity for candidate who is eager to learn new things and looking for a long term career.
- Many opportunities in a growing team.