Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
To seek for a sales supervisor - who would involve actively and successfully managing all commercial and business development logistics matters in South Vietnam, be responsible for the development of logistics for business which is controlled in the local market and is expected to support APEX’s developments within the global network.
- To identify, qualify and acquire quality contract logistics (air freight, ocean freight, warehousing & distribution) opportunities with new customers targeting SME, MNC in local market.
- To develop long-term relationships and work with customers on supply chain solutions.
- Explore opportunities and service offerings and potential value-added solutions to the customer.
- To grow the revenue and profit of logistics business by securing new wins and new logos.
- Respond to customer RFQs.
- Undertake cross selling and up selling to further develop account potential through airfreight, ocean freight, trucking, value-added services and contract logistics.
- Undertake sales presentations to customers to present the company’s services and solutions
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Education & Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma
2. Working Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in logistics /supply chain related industry.
- Preferably with minimum 3 years related sales experience.
- Demonstrated success in leading, supervising, managing cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Experienced managing and developing high level customer relationships in complex global and regional multi-national corporations.
- Experienced in selling & marketing supply chain solutions focusing on airfreight, warehousing & distribution services.
- Able to lead & develop strategic initiatives to bring logistics sales and the organization to the next level of success.
- Significant sales and marketing change management experience supported by advanced logistics skills, high levels of numerical and verbal reasoning and be of advance intellectual ability.
- Regional and local market knowledge and commercial understanding.
- Team working
- Operational experience
3. Specialist Knowledge & Skills
- Good negotiation skills, with a grasp of the legal issues associated with contracts.
- Self-starter with ability to engage stakeholders and interpret their requirements, needs and planning.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- English fluency is mandatory. Chinese is a plus.