Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for formulating country medium and long-term development strategies and product development road maps; managing product improvement and new product development recommendations, product gross margins, and continue to improve the company's product market competitiveness.
- Responsible for conducting research and analysis on market trends and forecasts, customer industry applications, competition situations, business systems, etc. ; collecting and analyzing customer requirements for component products 'technology, applications, and indicators, analyzing competitors' products and market information, and submitting analysis report.
- Responsible for coordinating the resources between R & D and related departments to ensure the smooth progress of various development projects and production changes.
- Planing and arranging company marketing activities
- Driving sale-in and sale-out promotion, marketing plan to increase sales revenue
- Driving Marcom team to sychronize with company’s strategy and Marketing plan
- Driving pre-sale and after-sale team to ensure customers satisfaction
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in LV product management; product development, market research and analysis ;
- In-depth LV product knowledge, product application (ACB, MCCB, MCB, RCCB, Contactor, VFD, Soft Starter, Wall Switch & Sockets, etc)
- Project Management skills with Marketing and product related activities, sale-in and sale-out promotion campaigns
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Advanced English Proficiency
- Team management skills
- The ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities across projects