Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
● Feature grooming that includes deriving the solution approach for the required features with pertaining call flows, deployment, use cases coverage.
● Delivering the functional specifications, test plans and code for the assigned features.
● Review the functional specifications, test plans and code that are derived by the
Development and test teams.
● Deployment knowledge based on the use cases required by the customer.
● Develop Code for the Feature Assigned and ensure fixing any issues raised on the feature.
● Work on any critical bug fix required or a critical customer issue
● Derive performance parameters and goals for the features. Ensure meeting the defined goals.
● Ability to derive requirements in Tools like simulators or traffic generators for the feature implementation and validation.
● Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills and ability to work in multiple technical areas
● Excellent oral and written interpersonal communication skills.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Solid programing skills in C/C++, Java, GO
• Experience in virtualized 4G EPC/5G core
• Experience in cloud technologies like virtualization, containerization is preferred
• Experience with OpenStack, KVM, VMWare, E2E orchestrate
• Development experience in 5G core functions (AMF, SMF, UPF, PCF etc)
• On and Docker container orchestration via Kubernetes is added advantage
• Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Hands-on experience is highly desirable.
• Customer facing experience is a big plus.
WHY SHOULD JOIN WITH US:
• Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
• 100% full salary from the 1st day of working.
• Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance package) for Employee and Family.
• Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
• Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
• Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
• 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves)