What We Can Offer
• Ensure optimum decisions are made/implemented regarding factory assets (including Investment cycle), in alignment with the CJ Globe’s Strategy. Manage accordingly the factory's Engineering data.
• Monitor Capital Investments, ensuring justification, request, implementation, start-up, reporting aligned with Guideline.
• Enable high performance Operations, by providing assets' Maintenance according to the CJ Strategy, using CBM/TBM as the multi-disciplined approach to maintain/improve fixed assets, to manage their life cycle.
• Ensure that the utilities' needs of Production are fulfilled and optimized. That all utilities that come/may come in contact with product are treated according to the food safety acceptance criteria.
• Ensure that the electrical services, degree of automation at factory site level, are in line with the requirements.
• Energy/Water/Safety Management: Ensure optimum and sustainable Operations at factory level, by following the Energy/Water Management approach, driving the corresponding Reporting System, and respecting safety policies.
• Process & Packaging Optimization: Support Innovation & Renovation, initiating/coordinating implementation of new processes/technologies with relevant Team.
• Participation in multi-disciplinary teams that focuses in process or packing optimization/continuous improvement.
• Self-Management following defined KPIs/Objectives, and proactively tracking them.
• 8+ years experienced in M&E (Mechanical/Electrical & CAD
• Fluently English in both communication skill and writing skill.
• Bachelor’s/ Master Degree in Mechanics or Electrical engineering or related fields.