Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Main responsibilities
- Schedule preventive maintenance plan of machines, tools, and equipment that cover all shop floors
- Set up the work instruction for the maintenance activity
Trouble shooting when machine down, keep communication with high level and seek the support
- Implement the RCA and continuous improvement to maintain the high overall efficiency of machine
- Work closely with vendor to solve the problem in the shortest time
- Continuously seeking new technology to apply to maintenance to enhance the quality of maintenance
- Continuously improve the maintenance quality by improving the KPI of maintenance
- Work with vendor to process document and payment in case need the service to repair machine or system
- Maintain the documents system to comply with Quality frame work
- Training for the operators to improve their knowledge, follow safety regulation.
- Select, develop and train the Maintenance Team Members to effectively execute the manufacturing engineering systems and processes to achieve both internal and external Goals and follow strictly safety regulation
- Responsible for leading the implement of an effective and efficient problem-solving system and process to help ensure a culture of rapid resolution of issues – fix or escalate
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have good understand about PLC, servo motor, inverter, HMI, motion control, controller as temperature, humidity, level… controller
- Good knowledge about communication in industry, field instrument, actuator.
- Good knowledge about pneumatic and hydraulics is a plus
- Can quickly understand new industrial equipment and apply it
- Know and follow established job specific and facility health and safety procedures and rules.
- Basic Knowledge of Health & Safety Requirements for an Industrial factory. Basic knowledge about 5S, Lean concept
- Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including e-mail and Microsoft Office software and SAP.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision making ability.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
- Ability to train, organize and supervise the efforts of a work group
- Strong knowledge of safety legislation, standard requirements.