Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As Maintenance Engineers, you will play very important roles in making sure our factory runs smoothly. You will have 4 - 6 months training oversea to adapt to our latest technologies and learn to maintain our new machines.
Overall reliability of equipment of respective process through planning, directing and scheduling of preventive and corrective maintenance programs
• Conduct machine troubleshooting, root cause analysis and effective countermeasure
• Update documentation (work orders, spare parts, etc) as specified by the maintenance department procedure.
• Work closely and maintain good working relationship with peers and production staff to achieve the required output from the machines.
• Provide guidance and assistance to Autonomous Maintenance in cleaning, inspection and lubrication.
• Drive innovation to improve energy consumption and better machine ergonomics for operators’ safety
• Any other suitably assigned duties.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment and machines
• Able to read schematic diagrams & assembly drawing
• If you have mechanical background, you must have hands on experience and troubleshooting in production equipment, machines components specially hydraulics & pneumatic
• If you have Electrical background, you must have hands on experience and troubleshooting in PLC, SCADA, AC/DC Motors Control and Drivers
• Knowledge of developing preventive and predictive maintenance programs and repair procedure
• Computer literate in MS Office
• Proactive and driven to learn and take on challenges
• Team Player, meticulous and responsible
• Detailed orientation
• Able to communicate in English fairly
Diploma or Bachelor degree in engineering, major in Mechanical/Electrical/ Automation/ Mechatronics