Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Cargill is an American multinational company specializing in the production of agricultural products. Cargill presents in more than 70 countries around the world with 155,000 employees.
Cargill’s presence in Vietnam began when we set up our first representative offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in February 1995. Cargill Vietnam Limited was established in October 1995. Today, Cargill employs more than 1,500 employees working at about 20 sites across the country.
Cargill has activities in the following areas in Vietnam:
• Animal Nutrition and Health
• Food and Beverage Ingredients
• Cargill Agricultural Supply Chain
• Unique Aqua Macro Ingredients
• Cargill Protein
Job Purpose and Impact
This position will coordinate routine maintenance on our plant assets and equipment following established program guidelines. We seek and individual with a desire to build on their knowledge while providing quality work that supports organizational goals. In this role you will utilize your knowledge of consistent maintenance and reliability best practices in the completion of planning and prioritizing routine tasks.
• Proactively plan and schedule downtime and partner with more senior team members to identify opportunities to improve reliability and reduce lost production.
• Maintain custom databases to support specific work projects and processes.
• Provide detailed work plans as required on general maintenance activities.
• Plan the execution of routine repair procedures and tasks to ensure compliance with the fundamental plant maintenance procedures and practices.
• Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Having at least 1-4 years of related experience in production company
• Soft skills: teamwork, collaboration, communication…
• Writing and reading English at intermediate level is preferred.
• Passion for growth. Willing to learn. Able to work on shifts. Hard-working
• Local person or willing to live nearby plant is advantage.
• Attractive base salary, meal allowance
• 13th month salary
• Bao Viet Insurance for employee
• Unique opportunity to work for an American leading multinational agribusiness company