Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Suggests performance standards (quality, efficiency, cost) for maintenance and monitors performance.
• Offers advice within the scope of technical projects or investments.
• Explores improved and more efficient maintenance methods.
2. Plans, coordinates and monitors daily maintenance activities
• With full integration and control of cost, quality and EHS aspects
• Ensure instruction manuals are developed in line with additional tasks and machineries and organizes related training of own staff and production operators.
• Ensures accidental, preventive, and corrective maintenance are well managed.
• Manages daily utility operations and explores/ executes all possible energy and water savings
3. Leads project
• Leads, coordinates and monitors new expansion project execution.
• Manages project implementation and timing, through coordinating with all respective parties, including the contractors and sub-contractors.
• Develop maintenance staff starting from project responsibility then to maintenance.
4. Develops subordinates in order to deliver best performance and to develop them
• Monitors, coaches, and guides subordinates to achieve the department’s and their individual targets and give personal development towards them.
• Manages subordinates in the way of working which aligns with Bekaert's requirement.
5. Ensure and support plant compliance with Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) regulations
• Supports and ensures managerial decisions to comply with EHS objectives and align with governmental regulations
• Ensures that maintenance activities are complying the corporate and local environmental standard practices
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2 Being preferred if having experience in Automotive industry
3. Possessing and developing relevant knowledge of maintenance technology
4. Having good analytical and conceptual thinking skills, and customer driven mindset
5. Demonstrating good leadership skill and have drive for result
6. Having knowledge in Environment Management System (EMS) and have received training in ISO 14000
7. Being able speak and write excellent English, good at MS. Office.