What We Can Offer
- Ensure maintenance program is implemented on all facility equipment/ systems (including prevention, correction, prediction, calibration, inspection…);
- Prepare, review and manage masterplan schedule of all equipment and facilities of 2 factories, remote warehouses and offices;
- Extract WOs from IFS (Jotun application) and delivery to team leaders for implementation;
- Ensure maintenance activity has been tracked completely on the system;
- Distribute and follow-up maintenance tasks with maintenance technicians;
- Work closely with line manager and relevant departments to ensure the maintenance plans are correctly planned and delivered as per the expectation of the clients;
- Support line manger to control relevant programs with maintenance team such as 5S, ODM, Belt Program… and prepare relevant audits (JOS, HSEQ, Technical Programs…);
- Build maintenance program and spare parts for equipment from manual/catalogue.
- Collect documents and update on IFS for new equipment and projects;
- Collect maintenance records from team leaders and prepare reports for completed WOs on IFS;
- Update new information on announcement board;
- Manage maintenance spare part warehouse and inventory;
- Coordinate with Purchasing team for PR, PO and contract.
- At least 2-year-experience as similar role in industrial environment;
- Understanding HSEQ, ODM/TPM and 5S is preferable;
- Experience in using MS office and CMMS;
- Good English and Computer skills;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Careful, systematic approach and high sense of responsibility;
- Self-initiative at work;
- Teamwork spirit.