What We Can Offer
2. Be in-charge to solve critical issue(s) in shift(s).
3. Control and minimize scrap generated by equipment/machine.
4. Plan and Support the changeovers in shifts.
5. Support Preventive Maintenance activities, improvements
6. Take active role in continuous improvements/Kaizen
7. Participate in new product (NPI)/ Line verification (LV) as required.
8. Develop technician’s skill, performance
9. Evaluate technician's performance, generate training requirement.
10. Perform other tasks assigned by Managers.
- Good understanding about SMT processes and SMT Equipments.
- Have 4-5 years of experience in SMT Maintenance or similar function.
- Need to have good problem solving skills, management and leadership skills.
- Good English skills
- Teamwork & Management skills