Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Maintenance Staff will perform routine maintenance on plant assets and equipment following established program guidelines. We seek an individual with a desire to build on their knowledge while providing quality work that supports organizational goals. In this role you will use your knowledge of consistent maintenance and reliability best practices in the completion of routine tasks.
Develop knowledge and gain awareness of the latest innovations, technology and trends for maintenance and reliability purposes.
Provid support in planning and work coordination for ongoing maintenance and/or reliability related projects.
Prioritize, plan and scope for maintenance activities and work orders.
Assist with preventive maintenance activities.
You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
Other duties as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Fresh graduated or 1-3 years of hands-on maintenance skills
• Soft skills: team work, collaboration, communication…
• Writing and reading English at intermediate level is a must.
• Passion for growth. Willing to learn. Willing to work on shift if required
• Local person or willing to live nearby plant is advantage.