What We Can Offer
Cargill is an American multinational company specializing in the production of agricultural products. Cargill presents in more than 70 countries around the world with 155,000 employees.
Cargill’s presence in Vietnam began when we set up our first representative offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in February 1995. Cargill Vietnam Limited was established in October 1995. Today, Cargill employs more than 1,500 employees working at about 20 sites across the country.
Cargill has activities in the following areas in Vietnam:
• Animal Nutrition and Health
• Food and Beverage Ingredients
• Cargill Agricultural Supply Chain
• Unique Aqua Macro Ingredients
• Cargill Protein
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Maintenance Staff, will plan basic routine maintenance on our plant assets and equipment following established program guidelines. In this role, you will develop detailed job plans to improve the work force efficiency and quality by identifying the elements of an executable work package. You will provide general knowledge of consistent maintenance and reliability best practices in the completion of planning and prioritizing basic tasks and providing quality work that supports organizational goals.
• Research and compile information and feedback necessary to generate highly effective and detailed job plans.
• Initiate the procurement of materials, special tools and unique items required in the job plans using relevant maintenance programs and database tools.
• Prepare detailed job plans as required on general maintenance activities and schedule downtime and partner with more senior team members to identify opportunities to improve reliability and reduce lost production.
• Maintain custom databases to support specific work projects and processes.
• Plan the execution of basic repair procedures and tasks to ensure compliance with the fundamental plant maintenance procedures and practices.
• Review all completed work orders for completeness and accuracy and update the machinery history data in the tracking system as required.
• Provide reports to keep the maintenance leaders informed of work progress and future work schedules.
• Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• University/College graduate, Industrial Electricity, Automation
• Working on shifts is required
• Have at least 3 years experience of hands-on maintenance experience in production company
• Soft skills: teamwork, collaboration, communication…
• Writing and reading English at intermediate level is preferred.
• Passion for growth. Willing to learn. Hard-working
• Local person or willing to live nearby plant is advantage.
• Attractive base salary, phone & meal allowance
• 14 days of annual leave
• 13th month salary + performance bonus
• 100% salary in probation period, compulsory insurance paid from first working day
• Bao Viet Insurance for employee and 3 family members
• Travelling benefit and educational support for employee’s children
• Unique opportunity to work for an American leading multinational agribusiness company