Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Responsible for the scheduling of and the daily work assignments of all maintenance personnel. Accomplishes the maintenance planning process.
• Responsible to provide analysis on equipment availability issue and provide improvement plan.
• Responsible for developing and training maintenance technicians on the job.
• Responsible for handling disciplinary actions with the associates.
• Supervises the on-site service and repair of process equipment and the maintenance of necessary equipment and parts inventory.
• Ensures that all contractors and on-site vendors adhere to all Company Safety Procedures and to ensure that all contractors and on-site vendors are aware of all Company Safety Procedures by signing the proper documentation.
• Interfaces with other departments, supplier personnel and offsite vendors.
• Supervises the troubleshooting and servicing of all energy sources on all equipment and is responsible for the preventative maintenance program.
• Manages the timely completion of special projects as required.
• Responsible for effective communication levels and fosters team building.
• Identifies and recommends opportunities for cost savings.
• Oversee and understand the responsibilities of the Maintenance/Equipment Engineering associates to properly manage the hazardous waste generated from maintenance jobs performed in the either building.
• Inform EHS Department of any waste management issues that arise and of any new associates that need to be trained.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 6 years of maintenance/equipment engineering experience in manufacturing environment with a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience or
• Min 4 years supervisory experience for diploma holders.
• Bachelors or Associates degree or Diploma in an engineering, mechanical or electrical field desired.
• Business fluency in English and Vietnamese, spoken and written are required.
• Proficient use of all Microsoft Office suite programs.
• Possess strong leadership and interpersonal skill.
• Proven organizational and supervisory skills.
• Electrical and Mechanical knowledge is required.
• Knowledge of Vacuum Systems or Laser operations is preferable.
• Excellent computer skills, including MS Office and CMMS experience
• Knowledgeable in problem solving analysis such as Why-Why Analysis, Fishbone diagram and 7-Steps.
• Proven knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment experience is preferred