Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Maintenance Supervisor is part of the plant Maintenance department which is responsible for project engineering, maintenance, and integrity and process safety in Go Dau Lubricants Oil Blending Plant. The main objective is maximizing plant equipment availability and reliability for production. In addition, this position role’s assuring safe operations as well as no harm to the environment
• HSSE (Health Safety Security Environment): To act, at all times, in accordance with Shell policy and standards on Health, Safety, Security and Environment and proactively manage all maintenance/project activities accordingly. Ensure HSSE compliance of contractor staffs in his/her area.
• Role in SAP by Design system: Raise PO, make GRN
• Reliability, availability, technical integrity and process safety: Maintain schedule for maintenance strategy. Follow Shell’s technical guideline (DEP, DEM1, DEM2, etc.)… Support maintenance manager execute Asset Integrity Process Safety program. Conduct the review based on risk & reliability management principles to predict situation of equipment and have suitable maintenance plan (time, manpower, spare part…).
• Minimize equipment downtime: Conduct root-cause analysis with production team for critical equipment to reduce equipment downtime and improve reliability.
• Manage maintenance contractor team: Manage daily maintenance activity. Prepare weekly maintenance plan, maintenance check form and update work status for every week. Update maintenance plan and preventive maintenance checklist. Follow up and tracking JOR (Job order request).
• Compliance Audit and Assurance: Participate in maintenance and integrity compliance audits and reliability benchmarking. Lead/facilitate preventive maintenance assurance review and asset register verification exercise.
• Maintenance KPIs: Monitor and reporting of KPIs that drive improvement in availability, reliability, deferment and integrity. Prepare monthly performance reports as required.
• Maintenance Budgets: Prepare and propose annual maintenance budget. Track and control expenses against budget.
• Spare/Material Management: Manage critical spared parts inventory level to ensure they are available in store for machinery breakdown or can be supplied in time from external suppliers. Develop and maintain a master list of spared parts for procurement process.
• Contract and Procurement: Participate in developing service contracts and support Maintenance Manager with maintenance contract.
• Competency in Reliability: Compliance with mandatory and/or developmental training plans. Provide coaching and training to relevant people in the maintenance and operations team (for new capex projects) as required.
• Coaching, training: Conduct coaching and training for maintenance contractors as appropriate.
• Support team: Supports Maintenance Manager for Capex project, Learning from Incidents sharing for maintenance team and take actions resulted from the sharing as well as other HSSE tasks (firefighting, environment, etc.,).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor degree in Engineering
• Minimum of 3+ years in heavy industry;
• Communications: fluent in English
• Strong team working and problem solving skills. Willing to work out of office hours to manage unexpected/unplanned issues
• Good understanding of various technical disciplines: API (American Petroleum Institute), ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineer), IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission)…