Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Act on result of predictive maintenance measurement
• Monitor all aspects of cost, quality, and safety
• Involve in the improvement project on the machine
• Being responsible for the spare parts management
• Analyze and reduce the number of accidental maintenance.
• Support the full installation and operation of the new machines
• Trains, coaches and evaluates maintenance shift technicians and new employees to achieve the desired objectives.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Graduate University Degree, for Mechanical Engineering with 2-3 years experience as a Maintenance supervisor/engineer
• Overall knowledge of electrical equipment.
• Have good analytical thinking, pro-active, teamwork, and good communication skills.
• Good self-management and people management skills.
• Good speaking and writing skills of English and computer.
• Be capable to lead trouble shootings on machines
Workplace: Quang Ngai, Vietnam.