What We Can Offer
Working Location: Lot F3-2, Road No. 22, Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park, Nha Be District, Ho Chi Minh city
Working Hours: 8.00 - 17. 00, Monday - Saturday
• Set up maintenance plan for all factory equipment
• Planning spare parts for replacement.
• Tracking machines up time up to 90%
• Make sure all equipment are operated correctly
• Support the Production and Safety Sections to settle arising problems.
• Implement and support the production, the line improvement.
• Supervise the cost of maintenance materials.
• Implement and file the maintenance records in accordance with the maintenance planning and in compliance with the ISO9001 and ISO14001 process.
• Drive and promote safe behavior in accordance with the Schindler Vietnam Safety Management System, CSH Fundamentals and the Local Vietnamese labor legislation.
• Implement the maintenance work in strict compliance with Schindler safety criteria.
• Implement the works related to Fire Fighting Prevention, sewage system and other matters related to the environment.
• Report all Unsafe events and Incidents as per Corporate Safety Fundamental F35 Incident Investigation.
• Adopt the Schindler Zero tolerance approach towards unsafe behavior and conditions.
- University/ College degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics or relevant
- Have at least 3 year experiences at Maintenance position in manufacturing environment.
- Have experience in Elevator & Escalator is an advantage.
- Can read technical documents/ drawings in English
- Can use AutoCAD
D. Remuneration Package
- Competitive Base Salary & Allowances
- Full contribution of Social Insurance / Health Insurance / Unemployment Insurance on actual income
- PVI Healthcare
- 13rd month salary, Competitive Incentive / Bonus Scheme
- Multi-national working environment with lots of engagement activities & career advancement opportunity worldwide