What We Can Offer
• Partner with Austin office to resolve order admin issues.
• Manage on time delivery exception reporting
• Create and distribute customer supply chain metrics including fill rate and on time delivery.
• Attend customer scorecard meetings
• Maintain and improve customer-service quality; by resolving problems, identifying customer trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change.
• Coordinate customer needs by communicating with all departments within the company to achieve results
• Running daily and weekly reports to support the supply chain team
• Develops and maintains data sources needed to create customized reports
• Other duties as required
• 3+ years of experience in a supply chain or customer support role
• Fluent working proficiency in English
• Advanced experience in Microsoft Office products
• Knowledge of Power BI, or other Business Intelligence solutions
• Ability to use data to identity and implement improvement opportunities
• Ability to make decisions and work independently
• Ability to work in an international environment within multiple geographic boundaries, team members and customers
• Active and engaged listener, with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate with various audiences
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Salary: Competitive
• Bonus: 13 Month Bonus system based on profitability
• Benefits: Personal Accident and Healthcare insurance and other benefits
• Yearly health check-up
• Yearly salary review