Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Maker Space Officer will report to the Managing Director.
The Maker Space Officer is responsible to the Managing Director for the facilitation of the Maker Space on each EMASI campus. In this capacity he / she will work with the Senior Group Manager to ensure that each designated Maker Space meets the appropriate safety standards, is well maintained and all lessons are effectively supported.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Work with the ICT teacher and classroom teachers to support an integrated, hands on approach to teaching through the Maker Space;
• Provide an environment that encourages learning, prototyping, sharing of ideas, productive failure, thinking and collaboration;
• Maintain the Lab software, and hardware including computers, CNC and 3D printers;
• Assisting the Technology and classroom teachers in technology related projects;
• Ensuring that the Maker Space is well resourced and that all necessary materials are available to support student learning;
• Assist in maintaining reports and statistics that correspond to the Maker Space Labs and to assist in training for teachers in the use of the facility;
• Troubleshoot and repair PCs, CNC, 3D printers, and peripherals where applicable;
• Teach both basic certification, safety and training courses covering all of the lab equipment;
• Schedule classes and events and update the calendar;
• Track inventory and purchase new consumables;
• Advertise the Maker Space programs through flyers, digital signs Brochures and submitting information for the monthly newsletter;
• Document and maintains inventory and service records;
• Creates and maintains in house Standard Operating Procedure documentation for commonly used tasks;
• Participate in planning meetings, monitors space usage numbers, and safety measures;
• Research, develop and prototype innovative maker activities and maintain all Maker Space materials, tools and equipment including hardware and software;
• Collaborate with appropriate instructional and IT staff to support, manage and optimize the use of school software, internet, network resources to support quality teaching and learning;
• Identify and manage potential new software integration partner that can create and build solutions for teaching and learning;
• Work with MD, Principal, and Senior Group IT to identify instructional needs and staff skill levels to develop a differentiated technology development plan for staff and faculty;
• Collaborates with and models for teachers the use of instructional technology to develop curriculum materials and specific lesson plans that integrate technology across disciplines;
• Coordinate with local and corporate IT team to help, support and instruct teachers/students on software and information resources in daily teaching and learning;
• Any other duty as requested by the Managing Director after due consultation.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Electrical Technologies/ Engineering or closely related field;
• Teaching qualification;
• English communication fluency.
• At least 03-year-experience in working/familiarity with the operation and processes involved with 3D printing, laser cutting, sewing, electronics, and the use of basic hand tools in a lab or educational setting is highly desirable; Experience serving people of diverse ages and cultural/ethnic/language backgrounds in a library, makerspace, or other informal or formal learning environment.
• Strong communication skills that accommodate a diverse population of users and learners;
• Presentation and training skills;
• Team work;
• Passion with STEAM, AI and Robotic course and training;
• Customer service oriented
• Training and learning passion