Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Allocate and post financial transaction details to the accounting system.
- Record accounts and prepares manual journal entries.
- Collate and analyze account and financial information and generate financial reports for
internal and external use.
- Support budgeting.
- Assume responsibility for accounting procedures.
- Evaluate the company’s performance using critical data.
- Perform other tasks as required by the management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and reporting.
- Excellent understanding of risk analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Working knowledge of financial software and excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Analytical mind with an attitude toward math.
- Good communication.
- A problem-solver with attention to detail.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- Practical time management skills and ability to set priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, finance, or similar field.
- Good at both spoken & written English skills.
- 5+ years of working experience.