What We Can Offer
• Ensuring the day-to-day operation of the production is conducted in the most efficient manner
• Support Bowling Charts at Sonova Operations Center Vietnam (SOCV)
• Responsibility for Operations Controlling in SOCV projects
• Controlling for Logistics/ operations processes (Repairs, Returns, Logistics, Freight, Order handling etc.)
• Execute OPS reports / management reports (deviation analysis, costs, key figures, risks, resources etc.) to report to Finance Director.
• Calculating and monitoring efficiency of Kaizen project in term of cost controlling
• Testing SAP MM/PP Processes (define, test and support).
• Analyzing Group Manufacturing Costs (actual, plan and budget) in Production, Purchasing, Logistics.
• Ensure stable value flow processes.
• Monitoring company’s assets as Capex, capitalization, disposal, and custom liquation.
• Assisting in preparation and evaluation of annual budgets/E2/E3.
• Working with IT team to analyze and develop tools/ methods to enhance the operation efficiency.
- 5+ years of experience working for manufacturing companies
- Continuous Improvement and Strategic Focus
- Organizational and Social Commitment
- Deep understanding on production processes
- Critical Thinking and Analysis
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good English communication (IELTS 6.5)
- Proficiency in MS Office, SAP