Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
New hires will be attached and mentored by a current Senior Directors or a senior member from their attached teams. They will be groomed with operational and professional know-hows of the department deployments and processes required to be successful in their careers with CFLD International.
Competitive package as well as a fast-track development program will be offered for successful candidates.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor Degree from a top-tiered university in Vietnam.
• Fresh Graduates and Emerging Talents up to maximum 2 years work experience in Research & Development, Operations, Civil Project Management & Construction , Architecture Design, Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Business Development, Real Estate, Commercial, Industrial Development, Urban Planning, Quantity Surveyor, Legal, Public Relations and Sales & Marketing.
• Preferably with some knowledge in Real Estate Developer, Mix-Use Developer, Urban-Planning, Township Building or Land Investments & Deals.
• Good track records with previous internships.
• Excellent in English communication.
Meticulous, entrepreneurial, resourceful, passionate and highly-driven to succeed.
Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn and contribute to the function they are attached to. Program duration is 24 to 36 months, depending on the function the new hire is assigned to. New hires can expect learning opportunities via mentorship and nominated buddy.
***How to apply
• CV and final school transcript, photo send VIA Vietnamworks.
• Email subject: [CFLD-2018] MAP - Full Name