Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Monitor/alert operation efficiency and business trends in deep level.
3. Provide various ad-hoc analysis in order to bring tangible values for relevant business divisions.
4. Be a bridge between business and IT for work-related data management.
5. Design new useful reports by looking at new dimensions, indicators to provide more insights to business activities.
6. Improve current reports or processes being implemented to improve business efficiency
7. Provide business analytics such as customer segmentations, forecasts on business performance to enhance business efficiency.
8. Upgrade and monitor business models such as customer churn prediction, cross-sell suggestion, marketing response model.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Experience: At least two years of experience in Credit Risk Analytics, Retail Banking Analytics, Retail Risk Analytics or Credit Scoring, …, at banks or consumer finance companies with using analytical tools such as advanced Excel, SAS, Oracle, SQL, R.
3. Knowledge: Having logical thinking, statistical and mathematical knowledge.
Experience in banking/consumer finance is required.
4. Skills: Analytical Thinking: The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach. Strong at numerical skills, quick learner.
Computer skills: MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
Languages capability: Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese.