Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Client's account management: take care of at least 2 accounts of different clients.
2. Planning of activities: marketing activities of client: events, campaigns, etc.
3. Presentation to clients: meet client and present proposals.
4. Visit of stadiums, attending matches in Vietnam and overseas: take photos of sponsors booths, sponsors logos inside of stadium and prepare reports.
5. Management and operation of football related events: work directly with football federations and other organizations, negotiate and follow up with projects, work with football clubs and arrange players for sponsors events and commercial shootings, etc.
6. Working with overseas agencies, football federations & other sports organizations: work and coordinate on organizing football matches and events.
7. Preparing contracts & other documents: contracts between clients and vendors for various projects in English and Vietnamese, work with legal, follow up with Finance team for payments, etc.
8. Domestic and overseas business trips: to be able to travel mainly to Hanoi and to SEA countries.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Excellent (not "good") knowledge of English
3. Native Vietnamese
4. Proactiveness to take various initiatives
5. MS Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook are must
6. Excellent at teamwork: ability to socialize and synchronize with team members.
7. Excellent communication skills with client, vendors and team members.
8. Excellent negotiation skills to achieve positive and desirable results.
9. Problem solving skills: ability to understand points of problem and ability to find solutions.
10. Planning and event management skills: skill to brainstorm with team members, bring new ideas for client’s marketing activities, etc.
11. Knowledge of football is preferable: understand basics of football, working schemes of federations, football clubs, leagues, etc.
12. Strong mental abilities:
- to bare stressful situations during projects;
- to stand pressures from company’s management and line manager;
- to take complaints from clients’ side and line manager;
- to calmly react to situations and face difficulties to solve together with team members and line manager.
13. Excellent time management skills: ability to control and balance work with private life, be punctual with clients, vendors and colleagues, finish work in time and do not waste time in social media, useless talks, etc.
14. Confident and positive in general.