Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Supervises: GL/Reporting Accountant, AP Accountant and Financial Accountant
Mission of the Department: To ensure the effective management and control of finances through timely and accurate financial planning, budgeting, accounting and reporting and to ensure compliance with Swiss GAAP and local statutory compliance for both Vietnam and GM Hub operations.
Leads the financial accounting and reporting activities for the office and sets the policies and procedures for the finance-related operational processes to ensure an adequate financial control environment. Produces the consolidated accounts for WWF GM and for statutory reporting purposes, and runs the budgeting, forecasting and financial monitoring processes.
Ensures strong governance, control, oversight and stewardship are in place to enable risk management and mitigation. Manages the finance and operations aspects of general accounting function.
II. Major Functions: Manages the processes to develop, maintain, and produce the monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounting and reporting. Maintains and develops the continual financial control processes. Has key responsibility to oversee the quality and completeness of data.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates and supervises month, quarter and year-end close in line with WWF procedures and time-line.
• Report accurate, timely and consistent financial reports, reporting schedules and standard/ad hoc reports in accordance with SWISS accounting standards, statutory requirements, policies and procedures.
• Responsible for preparation of bi and annual consolidation reporting package, PIA shareholders, Regional Management Team (RMT) and Country Management Team (CMT) presentation.
• Manages all general accounting functions to ensure that the financial and operating activities are properly documented, reconciled and recorded in ORACLE financial system..
• Provides information on budgets and expenditures to functional units to assist them in making informed financial decisions.
• Supervises cash flow forecasting and foreign exchange risk management.
• Ensures the efficient and effective processing of payables / payments / accruals, receivables / receipts and reconciliation of related balance sheet accounts in accordance to WWF policies.
• Facilitate the audit process and provides appropriate and timely responses to audit requests from internal and external auditors.
• Ensures the timely and efficient setup and maintenance of key standing data in the ORACE including the chart of accounts. Maintains a log of changes to the chart of accounts.
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives and special projects across entities to further enhance control environment and simplify processes. Flexibility to work across all functional units.
• Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall unit goals and objectives
• Support training and capacity building initiatives
• Provides back up for other finance functions from time to time.
• Responsbile to update and monitor Oracle Light matrix
• Participates in various WWF projects as necessary, in consultation with the Finance Director.
• Performs all duties inherent in a managerial role, including performance management, coaching and developing direct reports as needed
Internal – Frequent interactions with all departments in WWF Vietnam, WWF Network, and WWF International Finance.
External - Liaise with external auditors, government bodies, banks and tax agents.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Recognized Degree in Accounting or Finance with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
• Proven experience of providing effective leadership as well as day-to-day supervision to a diverse working group is required.
• Proactive, with experience working with multiple projects and deliverables in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Strong analytical skills with structured thinking capabilities
• Good knowledge of IFRS, IAS and GAAP and experience of providing analysis of transactions,
• Confident, mature and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
Required Skills and Competencies
• Good interpersonal skills (tact, diplomacy, discretion and impartiality) are essential for this position
• Excellent computer skills: ERP accounting software, spreadsheets, graphs, word processing. Knowledge of Oracle Financials would be a strong advantage;
• Experience working with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint including macros, pivot tables.
• Aptitude for clear and concise oral and written communications;
• Good written and verbal English skills - confident with communicating across all levels within and outside the organization
• Collaborative, innovative, flexible, and adept at building relationships across the organization;
• Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined, Engaging.