What We Can Offer
• Support operational team on complex technical issue.
• Advise on the internal controls surrounding the various operations of a company with regards to international best practice.
• Manage assignments resourced from a combined pool of staff to achieve client satisfaction combined with targeted firm recovery.
• Lead team to complete efficiently the engaged services to fully meet client expectation and budgetary requirement.
• Develop and maintain professional networks and client relations.
• Maintain active communication with clients by email, meeting…
• Involve in firm / department development and marketing initiatives.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the range of the Firm capabilities. Promote the Firm’s brand at all opportunities both internally and externally.
• Involve in staff training.
• May be required to act as chief accountant for clients.
• Degree in accountancy: Vietnam CPA or equivalent recognized professional qualifications.
• Good analytical skill, self-driven and persuasive.
• Strong technical background.
• Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure.
• Excellent computer-literacy skills; excellent communication skills (written and oral) both in Vietnamese and English.
• Team leader with good management skill and ability to multi-task.
• Mature attitude and highly committed.
• Capable of supporting and mentoring employees.
• More than 3 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting management at foreign outsourcing services companies
• Over 5 years’ experience in Accounting & Consulting jobs