Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Manager, Agency Development will be responsible for
• Organizing competency training skills for AD
• AD training course follow- up: coaching AD, refresh training/ workshop at locations
• AD performance assessment
• Working closely with functional departments (Distribution Operations and Services; Distribution Strategy and Planning; Distribution Quality Assurance; Distribution Training)
• Driving major AD development initiatives in Agency Distribution.
• Coordinating with training department & related Departments to design, review & develop the Sales Leader Development Program (SLDP) to improve the Quality of Agency Management at AD level
• Designing the follow-up reports and analyze the stats on business KPIs to highlight the ineffective trends to help AD improving their business results.
• Observing, Executing & Coaching AD, refresh training/ workshop at assigned locations
• Planning annual training schedule & budgeting (inbound & outsourcing)
• Liaising with key stakeholders across functions to drive the outcomes of Agency projects, such as: Agency Digitalization; Agency Recruitment Grand Events; etc…
• Handling day-to-day arisen problems in the department.
• Participating in new projects assigned by department.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Excellent problem solving, strategic thinking and training/ coaching skills
• Drive for results in a competitive market
• Highly collaborative working style with the ability to build strong working relationships and influence
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and manage priorities
• Decisive and mature in judgement with a focus on execution excellence
• Easily resolve complex issues by taking a proactive approach to analysis problems and generate solutions
• An ability to be role model OneSunLife Culture and embrace as part of their work
• An energetic and enthusiastic self-starter that is results-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility
Problem-solving abilities are connected to a number of other skills, including:
• analytical skills
• innovative and creative thinking
• resilient mindset
• adaptability and flexibility
Education and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or equivalent and at least 5 years of working experience in the related agency industry.
• Have strong understanding of Agency Building & Management
• Regular interaction with functional members to share initiatives to drive operational activities, project outcomes or to solve problems/ issues.
• Good interpersonal and organizational/ training/coaching skills
• Discipline, strong follow up, attentive to detail
• Quick learner and have the ability to multi – task
• Proactive and accountable