Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The job holder will be responsible for nurturing & developing core advisors to be Sun Elite and MDRT to support Distribution to achieve key business objectives in 2022 and years ahead in term of the # of SE & MDRT qualifiers.
1. Be responsible for KPIs set for Sun Elite & MDRT development in term of the number target qualifiers
2. Perform data analysis to come up with proposal & development plan for Sun Elite/MDRT;
Implement the approved plans and manage the progress of related activities to achieve the development of SE/MDRT in term of quantity and quality on quarterly & monthly basic
3. Influence & get involve other key stakeholders / teams in Distribution in planning, budgeting, implementing, and managing training / workshop / outdoor training / bootcamp planned for Sun Elite/MDRT to make sure to meet all training & development needs.
4. Managing the SE/MDRT reporting system to monitor & update the progress of SE/MDRT.
5. Be responsible for VN MDRT Academy; plan and deliver VN Most Respected Advisors (MRA) Community on monthly basic.
6. Play a key role in projects and other task assigned by department head to implement the business strategies during the year.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good leadership & management skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Good organization and planning skills
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Familiar with Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Good managing people skill, influencing skill and teamwork
- Competent, self-confident
- Positive working attitude and able to influence others
- Willing to travel (5 - 10 days/month)
- Leading change management.
- Able to handle emerging issues during the project execution.
- Solve issues / problems happened (if any) during the time working with others effectively.
- Giving quick decisions relating to ad-hoc situations.
Education and experience
- Qualification: University degree, preferably in Education, Law, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Insurance.
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience in sales & training, preferably in life insurance and 2 years working as trainer.
- LOMA Diplomas