What We Can Offer
In particular, the mid-level lawyer, working with the other mid-level lawyer(s) and other staff, is responsible for:
• Advising on all aspects of Vietnam laws related to the client’s business and investment; preparing legal advice, legal opinion, transaction structuring advice, due diligence report, transaction documentation and all related tasks; representing the clients in liaising and working with the relevant authorities to seek related information and handle regulatory issues.
• Managing client caseload in collaboration with the team and ensuring that all legal deliverables (including advice, assistance, report, information and representation work) meet all regulated requirements and is of high quality before submitting to Legal Associate Director/Director/Partner for their review.
• Providing advice, guidance and mentoring to the junior lawyers/paralegal to ensure they approach their work with professionalism and due care, and in a manner that maintains the good reputation of KPMG in the community.
• Other tasks as required by upper-managerial positions case by case.
• Over 6 years of relevant experience at reputable international law firms (admitted lawyer is preferred) providing legal advice on general corporate, M&A and banking & finance matters.
• English fluency