Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Deloitte’s Business Process Solutions (BPS) is a service line within our Deloitte Tax and Legal practice which helps businesses manage their accounting, tax, payroll, business processes and technology processes. We provide advice and practical support through a mix of outsourcing, loan staff, co-sourcing, and project related services. We assist our clients during the transformation processes (such as centralizing functions to shared service centers, technology application, automation process, etc.).
BPS engagements require an extensive and practical knowledge on accounting/payroll, taxes, financial related processes (such as order to cash, procurement to pay, reporting, budgeting, treasury, etc.).
Work you will do and key responsibilities
As a manager, you will be responsible for developing the approach and workflow and lead seniors/consultants to execute the projects/assignments. You will, along with Partners & Directors, have accountability for client relationships and engagements. You will join BPS management for BPS’s operational and business development strategies. You will take a significant and active role in development of the practice, development of our people, building brand eminence and shaping and growing the business.
- Identifying clients’ needs/issues and translating them into deliverables/solutions to help the clients manage their accounting, tax, payroll, business processes and technology processes
- Leading engagement team(s) to deliver excellent services to clients
- Advising clients regarding accounting, tax, payroll related matters
- Building up working approaches for each project/assignment and managing projects (steps, task allocation, timeline, etc.)
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Identifying business development opportunities to develop the BPS services pipeline
- Other related assignments.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Must have chief accountant certificate
- Must have certificate of accounting practice and/or VN CPA and/or ACCA / CPA Australia or equivalent programs (candidates in the last phase of pursuing such programs would be considered);
- At least 5 years of relevant experience (preferably with Big4 experience and/or an international accounting firm) in which taking manager role is a plus;
- Demonstrates an understanding of implementation of IFRS and VAS;
- Demonstrates an understanding of key financial processes in an organization and the typical risks associated with these processes;
- Experience of managing client relationships and delivering multiple pieces of work in parallel;
- Proactive and outstanding problem-solving skills;
- Familiarity with data working tools such as Power BI, Power Query, Alteryx, etc. is preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Vietnamese).