Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Support the implementation of Senior Project NGBA in Vietnam
• To provide expertise on supply chain operations, i.e., order management, transport management, etc.
• To support interfaces for cross-process functions (O2C-F, P2P, B2R)
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACTIVITIES
• Evaluate and prioritize activities and ensure the harmonization of global, regional and local projects with sites and regions (SCO Shared Service Platforms).
• Identify strategic process requirements of all relevant stakeholders in BASF and structuredly hand over to the responsible Process Owner.
• Assure integrated planning and constant alignment with respective Operating and Central Divisions, Competence Centers, Service Centers (Hub) and local Master Data Teams.
• Focus on content - Responsible for change management and consult on master data structures of the impacted legal entity.
• Coordinate for data validation activities, including cross functional data which impact SC scope.
• Lead the discussion to drive closures on the SC related activities prior to go-live.
• Prepare and conduct project status updates to relevant stakeholders and project steering committee.
• Coordinate for country-specific training materials (called Handbooks) as aids training and communication.
• Be accountable for completeness of User Acceptance Test by SC Key users in the country.
• Participate, support and drive country SC data migration/ cut over activities planning and execution.
• Work closely with other in the local country platform to ensure smooth project delivery.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Min 10 years in supply chain roles, e.g. transportation, planning, customer service
• Experiences in Project management
• Experiences in Chemical Industry is advantage
• Supply Chain certifications e.g. APICS, Lean Six Sigma are preferred
• High proficiency in SAP (SD, TM, MM)
• Expert knowledge of master data concepts, enterprise structure
• Applications/ systems interfaces
• “Track and trace” application